Friday, January 9, 2015

GPB: #KilltheKcup a Horror Film about the Single Brew

I have some "eco" aspects that I can set aside judgement... but single serve coffee brews aren't one of them. 

K-cups and the like are one of my soap boxes, my line in the sand. They cost more long term, make crappier coffee and are wasteful as shit. 

If you'd like to read a bit of my rant (take two since I posted about this pre-full blown craze in 2010) AND see a ridiculously amazeballs short "horror" film spoof about K-Cups, check out my post at the Green Phone Booth today:


May your weekend be filled with GREAT delicious organic fair trade coffee NOT from a pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! So I don't miss a comment, I like "pre-approving" them :)
I ask only that we stay respectful.
Also, please note that this is a personal blog and not a space for advertising your company. I reserve the right to delete "advertising" comments.

**NB: The ANONYMOUS option is the BEST way to comment if you don't have a blogger or established google/gmail account.
Merci!